- 1 1/2 lbs. lean hamburger
- 1 Jimmy Dean sausage roll (silver or gold wrapper)
- 2 lbs. Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 sm. can tomato paste
- 2 (4 oz.) cans Ortega green chilies (mild), chopped and diced.
- 1 (4 oz.) can Ortega diced jalapeno peppers
Brown hamburger and sausage in pan and mash to crumbly texture.
Drain. Add all the cheese and let it sit in covered, warm pan (turn the burner off) until cheese is almost melted.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Serve either warm or cold.
Freezes well. If using for a party,
keep warm in crock pot.
Serve with Tostito chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 582Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 169mgSodium: 1901mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 45g