- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. mild or hot taco sauce
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 head of lettuce chopped into small pieces
- 1 sm. jar of olives cut into small slices
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 pkg. Tostitos or Doritos chips
With mixer, beat softened cream cheese in a bowl.
Add taco sauce and mix well.
Pour into 8 x 12 inch pan and cover bottom of pan.
Take olives and cover cream cheese and taco sauce mixture.
Then take chopped lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese and put on top.
Serve with Tostitos or Doritos.
Refrigerate before serving and any that is left.