- 1 pkg. Pillsbury apple cinnamon quick bread mix
- 3/4 c. buttermilk (to substitute, use 2 tsp. vinegar or lemon juice plus milk to make 3/4 c.)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 egg
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 lg. firm pear, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups of grease the muffin cups.
In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, buttermilk, oil and egg. Stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened.
Stir in cranberries, walnuts and pear.
Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups. (Cups will be full.)
Bake 18 to 35 Minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm or cool. Makes 18 muffins.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 80Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g