- 1 pkg. Azteca super size flour tortillas
- 2 (8oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons of green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of black olives, chopped
- 2 (2 1/2 oz.) pkgs. sliced, pressed, cooked ham
Remove the tortillas from the refrigerator.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, onions and olives.
Spread thin layer of mixture on tortilla.
Arrange four slices of ham over cheese.
Tightly roll up tortilla.
Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Place in refrigerator at least 3 hours or overnight.To serve, cut into 3/4 inch slices. Makes about 64 apetillas.
Crab apetillas - Omit olives and ham. Add 1/4 cup chopped red pepper, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 can crab meat (5 ounce chopped imitation crab to mixture).