- 1 pound of shrimp
- 1/2 cup of leeks, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of your choice of parsley, mint or cilantro
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the leeks until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the leeks and cook for another minute
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until pink and firm
- Serve over couscous, basmati rice or pasta
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 262mgSodium: 1299mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 27g