Roasted Sea Bass with Tomatoes and Oregano Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
This simple Mediterranean twist on a French Classic recipe yields tender fish fillets that cook up in no time.
- 2 6oz sea-bass fillets
- 1/4 cup of cherry or San Marzano tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Pre-heat your oven at 425°F.
- Season the sea-bass filets with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, oregano salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Place each fillet in a rectangular sheet of parchment paper that is at least 3 inches longer than the fillets on each side.
- Pour some of the olive oil mixture over the fish and add the tomatoes.
- To make the packets: fold the right side of the parchment paper over the left one and twist at the ends to hold and keep closed.
- Place the packets on a sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Fish can be removed from packets before serving or be served inside them.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 448mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 42g