Time: Under 30 minutes
Ingredients (for 3 servings):
- 1 lb shrimp(455 g), deveined and peeled
- 1 cup of flour(125 g)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Mix all the ingredients for the seasoned flour in a medium-sized container,
- Split the flour mixture into 2 halves, save half of it for later, and rest in a big zip-lock bag.
- Drop your shrimp into the bag and shake it up so the shrimp is coated with the mixture, and dust off any extra.
- Mix the egg, milk, and cajun seasoning in a different container.
- Dunk the coated shrimp in the milk concoction, followed by a fresh coat of the dry mixture.
- Heat the oil to 350°F (180°C).
- Put the shrimp in the oil to fry it until it is golden brown and cooked up.
- Grab your favorite dipping sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!