With this staple sautéed shrimp recipe created with OLD BAY Seasoning, get the ball rolling. These sweet and spicy steamed shrimps, accomplished in just 8 minutes, will be the center of attention.
Serve your guests with OLD BAY cocktail sauce and lively conversation for a convenient and simple meal!
- PREP TIME:5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 3 minutes
- CALORIES: 93
- INGREDIENTS: 5
8 (appetizer) Servings
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp hulled and deveined, with tails on
- 1 cup OLD BAY® Cocktail Sauce
- Add vinegar and OLD BAY water in a small bowl. On moderate heat, bring to a boil. Stir in the shrimp slowly and carefully, then cover.
- Steam until pink or for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Instantly serve, or pop it in the fridge if your guests are not here yet.