- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven broiler. Lightly grease the grill pan or the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix the crab meat, bread crumbs, parsley, and salt and pepper together.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and add the mayonnaise, hot sauce, and mustard. Combine the egg mixture with the other ingredients and mix well. Shape into patties and place it on the greased broiler.
- Broil the crab cakes for 10 to 15 minutes, until both sides are lightly brown. Serve and enjoy!
See here what to serve with crab cakes: https://warmchef.com/what-to-serve-with-crab-cakes/
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 159mg Sodium: 595mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 23g