- 8 ounce chuck, trimmed, cut into 11/2-ich cubes
- 8 ounce siloin, trimmed, cut into 11/2-ich cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In seprate batches, pulse the chuck and the sirloin in a grinder 10 times.
2. Combine the chuck, sirloin and kosher salt in large bowl.
3. from the meat into 5-ounce patties.
4. heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. place the hamburger patties in the pan.
6. for medium-rare burger,cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side.
7. for medium burger, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
8. flip the burgers only once during cooking