- 8 ounce chuck, trimmed, cut into 11/2-ich cubes
- 8 ounce siloin, trimmed, cut into 11/2-ich cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. In separate batches, pulse the chuck and the sirloin in a grinder 10 times.
2. Combine the chuck, sirloin and kosher salt in large bowl.
3. Form the meat into 5-ounce patties.
4. Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place the hamburger patties in the pan.
6. For medium-rare burger,cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side.
7. For medium burger, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
8. Flip the burgers only once during cooking
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 605mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 37g