This is not necessarily your usual bodybuilder’s back and chest workout. You will generally see biceps coupled with the back and triceps coupled with the chest. This classic push-pull workout routine is for your bigger muscles. You will get an extreme pump from this workout.
This workout is illustrated by Tim McComsey, a fitness coach, registered dietician, and a frequent professional contributor to Men’s Fitness and Human Fit Project.
Go to mensfitness.com/TIMELESS for the full info about our timeless workout program.
Download the updated version of The 21-Day Shred and the Shred Series if you are looking for a full set of fitness programs to help you build the best body possible.
THE CHEST AND BACK WORKOUT #1
1. Barbell Chest Press 4 x 8, rest for 90 sec
2. Cable Pulldowns 4 x maximum, rest for 90 sec
3. Barbell Incline Press 4 x 10, rest for 60 sec
4. Barbell Bent Over Row 4 x 10, rest for 60 sec
5. Push Ups 3 x 10, rest for 45 sec
6. V-Bar Cable Row 3 x 10, rest for 45 sec
7. Hip Thrust 3 x maximum, rest for 60 sec
Subscribe on YouTube to get access to special gear videos, celebrity interviews, and a lot more!