- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- salt and pepper
- Mix the Bourbon, Soy Sauce and Brown Sugar
- Lightly season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Sear the salmon(flesh side down) for 1 minute.
- Flip the salmon and brush the glaze over generously.
- Cover the skillet and steam for 2 minutes.
This is a perfect weekday meal and goes wonderfully with rice and a quick vegetable stir fry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ginger Grater, Newness Stainless Steel Shovel-shaped Food Grater for Ginger, Mini Ginger Grater for Garlic, Fruits and Root Vegetables
Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer
Silicone Lids - Set of 5 - Suction Covers for Pots, Pans, Bowls, Cups, Skillets - Splatter Protection - Easy Food Storage - BPA Free - Oven Safe
Fish Spatula - Stainless Steel - Set of 2
Silicone Basting Brushes
All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free 8 and 10-Inch Fry Pan Cookware Set, 2-Piece, Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 3624mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 45gProtein: 18g