How To Find The Best Infrared Grill You Can Buy Online
If you like whipping up a batch of hot dogs, burgers, or steaks in your yard, then I’m sure you must appreciate the outdoor cooking machine that is the grill. However, even though you can get attractive looking food from your grill, you must admit that conventional grills are quite hard to start up.
This is where infrared grills come in. Unlike conventional grills, infrared grills heat up a lot quicker and are very easy to maneuver. If you would like to get an infrared grill of your own, but have no idea where to start, do read on and find out what you need to know to get the best infrared grill you can buy online.
Top 5 Best Infrared Grill
Why You Should Get An Infrared Grill
Infrared grills are great cooking tools that you can use to quickly grill, sear, and smoke different types of foods including beef, fish, poultry, vegetables, and even some fruits.
If you are the type of person that loves to cook outdoors or loves to host parties, getting an infrared grill will surely help you cut back on both time and effort when it comes to cooking. I mean, can you just imagine going back and forth to the kitchen just to cook and serve food to your guests?
Having an infrared grill in your porch, patio, balcony, rooftop, or plain backyard will completely eliminate a couple of the hassles you can think of when it comes to eating outdoors. In fact, some infrared grills are even made to be brought outdoors with their compact designs. Needless to say, having attractive grill marks on your food is just one of the many things that an infrared grill can offer you.
I’m sure you will surely appreciate this machine’s efficiency, ease of use, and practicality.
How Infrared Grills Work
Now how exactly does an infrared grill work? You may think that this machine runs on complicated methods, but it’s actually quite simple.
The way infrared grills work is that it uses the infrared technology as its primary heat source. Unlike conventional gas grills where the flame is used to directly heat the grates, the infrared grill has infrared elements in between the grates. So when the infrared element heats up, so does the grates.
Different Types Of Outdoor Grills
Before I tell you about the best infrared grills you will be able to buy in the market today, let us first discuss the different kinds of grills you can choose from in the market today.
There are actually several types of grills that you can find in today’s market. Each of them possess a set of features that can fit a certain lifestyle or certain cooking needs.
Charcoal grills are the hardest to start up if you ask me. These kinds of grills require you to put a bunch of coal or wood chips in them to start a fire that will cook your food. These are also the most affordable kind since it doesn’t really come with all the bells and whistles that a modern grill has.
However, despite being hard to maneuver, this kind of grill has the capability to add smoky and woody flavors to your food. It’s certainly a feature that a lot of culinary experts enjoy.
Gas grills are the second most affordable type you can find in the market today. As its name suggests, this kind of grill runs on gas. It’s very easy to start up and maneuver. With a simple turn of a dial or push of a starter button, you will be able to have a roaring fire that can cook your food.
These kinds of grill do not require gas or charcoal. This runs on pure electricity. What I like about electric grills is that they’re pretty quick to start and turn off. They require little effort to cook with, and they’re pretty basic and easy to understand.
Perhaps the only down side with electric grills is that they can be a bit difficult to clean because of their electrical components.
These types of grills are the best kind for people who are always travelling or who likes to rest outdoors. Portable grills come in really compact designs that could let you carry them or lug them around even in the harshest conditions.
How To Choose An Infrared Grill
To ensure that you will get the right product that will fit your personal needs and preferences, try to be aware of these following features before you decide which infrared grill you should buy.
Power and Temperature Settings
- Try to choose a nice grill that can offer you with a standard range of heat settings for cooking all sorts of food from the thickest of steaks to the most sensitive pieces of vegetables.
- Try to go with a grill that has a large coverage, preferably one that has a sear burner or two. Having multiple burners on your grill will allow you to cook different types of food in different areas of your grill all at once.
- A lot of grills today come with different sets of functions including convertible fuel sources for energy consumption, temperature gauges for accurate cooking, extra cabinets and shelves for added storage, and more.
- You may also want to check out grills with self-cleaning features to lessen your efforts when it comes to maintenance.
- Simply go with a grill that possesses the set of features you need. Doing so will save you the hassle of returning the whole product to the store or the feeling of putting up with something that you don’t actually like to use.
- If you have started to look for grills, I’m sure you must have noticed the price tag on those babies, and they’re not that small. This is why you should try to look for a grill that comes with a handy manufacturer warranty. It’s just much more comforting to know that if a piece or the whole grill get broken, you can always rely on the manufacturer to fix it up for you for free or for a lesser price.
Top 5 Best Infrared Grills You Can Buy Online
The Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill is has easily become one of the best gas grills you can find online today. This grill is ideal for anyone who likes to cook lots of food at the same time with ease.
This grill comes with 2 burners that will allow you to cook different types of food all at once. It even comes with cast iron gate coated with porcelain for easy cleaning and maintenance. And to make grilling less of a hassle for you, it even included a nice temperature gauge in its stainless steel lid for accurate cooking.
- Comes with a cabinet
- Comes with a temperature gauge
- Ideal for cooking lots of food
- Ideal for beginners
- Is very durable
- Comes with bad aftermarket customer support
- Can rust easily
- Can be a bit difficult to assemble
If you are looking for a grill that can fit right in your yard, I assure you that the 1. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill will meet your expectations.
This infrared grill has a compact design that will allow you to easily fit it in your balcony or at the corner of our patio. But do not be dismayed by this bad boy’s size, it can surely help you whip up a batch of food that has been cooked evenly because of its highly heat conductive cooking surface that is completely free of cold spots.
- Is great for small patios and balconies
- Is ideal for cooking small amounts of food
- Doesn’t have any hot and cold spots
- Great for beginners
- Not ideal for cooking large quantities of food
- Can be a bit wobbly
- The hood can get stuck sometimes when being closed
Another 2 burner gas grill in this list is the Char Broil TRU InfraRed Patio Bistro 240 grill. This grill comes with a porcelain coated wire cooking grid and heat tent that makes for easy cleaning and maintenance. It comes with a 20-inch wide and 16-inches deep barrel size that will allow for high heat distribution during cooking, therefore making the overall grilling process a whole lot quicker.
This infrared grill is the ideal choice for people who like to cook a lot of food since it comes with a wide 20-inch barrel that makes it possible for a large number of food to be evenly cooked inside the grill. It’s also very easy to assemble right out the box!
- Is simple and easy to use
- Is easy to assemble
- Is easy to clean
- Not ideal for cooking plenty of food
- Doesn’t come with a manufacturer warranty
- Has cold spots on the sides
If you are the type of cook the uses a lot of condiments, herbs, and spices, I’m sure you will appreciate the extra shelf and cabinet space that comes with the Char-Broil Signature TRU Infrared 2-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill.
This grill has plenty of compartments that you can use to stock all the ingredients you need while you cook, completely eliminating the need to run down to the kitchen every minute or so. And since all the stuff you need will be right within reach, you won’t have to worry about coming back to burnt food.
Aside from being completely full of extra space, this grill is also ideal for beginners who like to whip up large batches of food since it comes with 2-burners that allows for multiple cooking zones.
- Comes with a easy ignition system
- Has 2-burners
- Comes with a plastic side shelf for storage
- Is easy to use
- Ideal for beginners
- Requires a large floor space
- Is a bit difficult to clean
- Is a bit hard to assemble
Are you an outdoorsman? Do you like to travel a lot? If you do, you certainly can’t go wrong with the Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill. This grill comes with a very compact and sturdy design that will allow you to lug this bad boy through nature’s harshest conditions.
What I like best about this infrared grill is that it comes with an easy ignition starter. This function can be quite handy if you are really hungry outdoors and you just want to go and start cooking your food. it even comes with interchangeable cook tops for a variety of foods.
- Comes with interchangeable cooktops
- Comes with easy ignition starter
- Is ideal for nature trips
- Can be a bit unstable
- Is prone to corrosion
- Doesn’t come with a temperature gauge
Of all the products I have mentioned, you certainly can’t go wrong with buying the Char Broil TRU InfraRed Patio Bistro 240 -Graphite Grill. It’s ideal for beginners, easy to clean and maintain, has 2-burners for multiple cooking zones, and can cook your food really quick. It’s even very easy to assemble so you won’t have to worry about storing it away whenever it’s not in use.
If you would like to know more about other cooking tools, please leave us your feedback below. We will try our best to help you in any way we can. Happy reading!