- 4-6 oz. skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 egg(white only
- 2tbsp. non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 whole gran mini pita
- 1 slice large tomato
- olive oil
- ground cayenne pepper
- worchester souce
- black pepper
- meat seasoning(any)
1. Grind chicken breast with your grinder or use a knife.
2. Mix in bowl with finely diced onion, one egg white, seasoning, and 1tbsp of greek yogurt.
3. From meatball shaped patties and press onto a sheet of aluminium foil aprayed with cooking spray and press to 1/2" thick.
4. Grill to 3/4 heat setting.
5. Place patties on the grill while still on the foil for 3-5 minutes until the ingredients bind together, then flip, remove the foil and grill untill visually cooked, then flip ine more sear the side that was on the foil.
6. Toss kale, a few onion slices, and dash of olive oil, then add to the grill with the halved mini pita for a toasted finish.
7. Dress with a thin slice of avocado, a spread of confiment of choice, grilled onion slices and a slice of tomato.